I have been a resident of Danbury, CT for over 18 years and originally from New York City. My husband and I moved to Danbury after our son was born so that he could enjoy having a back yard and a more easy going environment.
I’m happily married to Matthew Greger, who is the President/Owner of The Business Helper, Inc. to which I am one of the co-founders. We have (3) wonderful children, Benjamin 19, Katie 15 and Noah 14, all of who are actively involved in the Danbury Public school system. Ben is now off to college at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL, majoring in Music Business.
Our family has very active in sports including great organizations like the Danbury Youth Organization (DAYO), Hat City Basketball, both Pop Warner footballs leagues (Trojans & Vikings), Girls & Boys Lacrosse and Girls Field Hockey. Besides playing Lacrosse, Katie is in the Danbury High School marching Band. It’s very exciting watching her play the trumpet.
Along with all the children’s activities, my husband and I have volunteered our time and talents to several non-profit organizations such as Danbury Children First, Gridiron club, PTO’s, Band Aids and so much more.
I love being a Danbury real estate agent with one of the best Connecticut Real Estate Agencies, Coldwell Banker. However, my true passion is cooking and baking. I love cooking for my family, friends and co-workers.
Education and Training
- National Association of Realtors – Principals and Practices
- University of Hartford – College of Women – Entrepreneurial Program
Awards And Designations
- President’s Award – National Association of Women Business Owners
- Trainer of the Year – Premier Financial Services
- Danbury Children First
- Past Communications Chair – National Association of Women Business Owners
- Alumni of the Entrepreneurial Center
- Director of Risk Management – Premier Financial Services
- Collection Manager – Ridgefield Bank
- Founder/Co-Owner – The Business Helper, Inc.